At Laurie's Homemade Candies, we know that wedding and event planning can be a stressful process. What should be personal and intimate can often feel bland and rushed, leaving your vision lost in the shuffle. That’s why we take a custom approach to each order, ensuring that your special day is as unique as you are.
We begin with an initial consult so we know exactly what you’re seeking—and if you’re not sure, we’re here to help.
Then we invite you into our kitchen for a chocolate tasting that’s as fun as it sounds. We invite you to bring your partner, family member or friend along to assist in selecting just the right chocolates for your wedding or event. After the consult and tasting, we get to work creating a mock version of your selection, complete with packaging details, so you know exactly what to expect on your big day.
At Laurie's Candies, we believe no detail is too small to matter and bring that same value to crafting the perfect package for your wedding or event. We take a custom approach to each order, but here’s a glimpse at what we can do for you. Send us an email at email@example.com with questions or to get started.
Creative Ideas From Our Customers
- Put at each place setting as a "thank you for celebrating with us"
- Place them in gift baskets as a parting gift for your guests
- Place on pillows for overnight guests
Perfect for a special "thank you" to your wedding party, personal attendant, host, caterer, photographer, wedding planner
- Serve as part of your dessert menu, along with the champagne toast or, for a break with tradition
- Serve individual chocolates instead of cake! Can't you just imagine a tiered stand filled with beautifully decorated chocolates!
- The special date
- Names of the bride and groom
- Meaningful image
- Please submit logo/artwork in one of the following forms: .AI, .PDF, .PSD, .TIFF, .JPG, .EPS (artwork must be a minimum of 300 DPI) Allow at least 4 weeks from time of approved logo/artwork. Additional charges will apply.